Curly Flat Vintage Guide

Curly Flat

'The Curly' Chardonnay
Limited Release, separate bottling of Chardonnay from Curly Flat Vineyard with a unique story with each release.
VINTAGES: 2013  2012 
'The Curly' Pinot Noir
A different expression of Curly Flat Pinot Noir. Single lot production, limited in quantity...
VINTAGES: 2013  2012  2011  2010  N.V. 
Curly Flat Pinot Noir
Curly Flat Pinot Noir represents our passion as winegrowers to faithfully capture the essence of our remarkable site coupled with the unique expression that is derived from each vintage.
VINTAGES: 2014  2013  2012  2011  2010  2009  2008  2007  2006 
Curly Flat Chardonnay
Our truly cool climate ensures an sublime, yet complex expression of Chardonnay that speaks with purity of time and place.
VINTAGES: 2015  2014  2013  2012  2011  2010  2009  2008  N.V. 
Curly Flat Macedon
A unique expression of sparkling from Curly Flat Vineyard. Equal parts Pinot Noir & Chardonnay; 60% from the 2000 & 2001 vintages with the remaining 40% coming from the 2011 vintage.
VINTAGES: N.V. 
Curly Flat Pinot Gris
Depending on the nature of the season and the influence of the winery, each year we strive to deliver a Gris or Grigio that explores the potential of this sublime variety. Whether it be the full bodi...
VINTAGES: 2016  2015  2015  2014  2013  2012  2011 
Curly Flat Lacuna Chardonnay
A focused, linear and balanced Chardonnay with generous but structured primary fruit, generous secondary characters and lively acidity, reminiscent of the old world.
VINTAGES: 2013  2011 
Curly Flat White Pinot
Whole bunch grapes gently pressed, fermented and rested on lees for 3 months provides for a unique expression of Pinot Noir. Light in colour, this wine has great flavour, palate weight and length.
VINTAGES: 2015  2013  2011 
Williams Crossing Pinot Noir
Our Williams Crossing Pinot Noir represents exceptional value whilst expressing true varietal character. Whilst ready to drink now it will also reward cellaring for up 3 to 5 years.
VINTAGES: 2015  2014  2013  2012  2011  2010 
Williams Crossing Chardonnay
Our junior label Williams Crossing represents exceptional value whilst expressing true varietal character.
VINTAGES: 2015  2014  2013  2012  2011  2010 

 

 

SHARE THIS PAGE: