Out of stock

Unavailable for purchase

Other vintages

    Equal parts Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. 60% from the 2011 vintage, providing direction and freshness, the remaining 40% from 2000 and 2001, giving excellent savoury complexity.

    Currently sold out.  Look out for our next release of sparkling coming later in 2021!

    A highly complex nose ranging from nuts, brioche & butterscotch to preserved lemon along with soft red fruits lingering in the background.

    A mousse that is at once mouth filling and creamy, giving way to well directed and refreshing grapefruit acidity that shines through and lingers long in the mouth.

    More than enjoyable now, but further aging over the next 3-5 years will see the rich complexity develop even further.

    • Alcohol: 13.0%
    • Closure: Cork
    • Average time on lees: 13.5 years

    How is this drinking now?
    Release notes current.